CONCIERGE HIRE SERVICE – Self Guided
WANT TO RIDE THE STUNNING BLUE MOUNTAINS AT YOUR OWN LEISURE BUT DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT? WISH NO LONGER!
This is a SELF-GUIDED mountain bike hire service. You ride by yourself or with your group.
Our mountain bike hire service does not run out of a shop or office, rather it is a fully MOBILE service allowing us to meet you near the trails and train stations. We like to consider it a concierge service that makes the logistics of your adventure.…well, EASY!
It’s as simple as picking a trail on offer, booking a date, turning up and riding! Not sure which riding trail to pick? We have taken the guess work out for you by not only selecting the best riding and sightseeing trails on offer, but we’ve gone ahead and rated them too; beginner through to intermediate. You’re welcome!
HOW IT WORKS / BOOKING PROCESS
- Press pricing/book now button
- Select one of the TOURS we offer
- Receive instant automatic pending confirmation via email
- Final details confirmed the night before via email
- On the day, meet us at the prearranged time and place ready to ride
- When finish, we return you back to where we met at the end of your tour.
Bike, helmet, souvenir drink bottle, snacks (bars, nuts, fruit and lollies), custom bike and helmet fitting by your host, bike operation briefing and skill practice, trail briefing, riding and safety tips to help you get the most out of your adventure
TRAILS AVAILABLE FOR THIS SERVICE
- The Oaks Trail with 6.5km of single track – Woodford to Glenbrook
- Hanging Rock via the Burramoko fire trial – Blackheath
- GBMT – Greater Blule Mts Trail – Blackheath / Katoomba
- Narrowneck Plateau Trail – Katoomba
- Anvil Rock, Pulpit Rock and Perrys Lookdown Lookout ride – Blackheath
- Discovery Trail – Katoomba